Learn how to get your PetDialog+ device up and running with the PetDialog app by following the Getting Started linked guide below, or check out the FAQ’s for any queries you may have about setting up your device.
How do I fit a PetDialog+ Device to my dog’s collar?
How do I connect my dogs PetDialog+ device to their profile in my PetDialog app?
Follow the guide on setting up your PetDialog+ with the PetDialog app here
How do I switch on PetDialog+ on an existing pet profile?
If you already have a profile created for your pet in the PetDialog app, simply go to your dog’s profile, tap on ‘view activity and data’ and tap on the PetDialog+ button. Then follow the ‘Getting Started with Your Device‘ guide.
How do I switch on PetDialog+ on a new pet profile?
- If you haven’t already, download the PetDialog app and create your personal account. Follow the step-by-step process to create a pet profile
- If you’ve already got a PetDialog account and want to create a dog profile, open the app and tap on the ‘+’ at the top of any page. Select the ‘ADD A PET’ option
When creating a dog profile, after adding a photo, you can ‘Add Devices’. Simply click on the PetDialog+ button and follow the ‘Getting Started with Your Device‘ Guide
What app do I use the device data on?
What do the buttons on the back of the device do?
The ‘Wake Up’ Button is used once to initially turn the device on.
The ‘LED Indication’ light flashes when specific actions are performed on the ‘Functional’ Button.
The ‘Functional’ Button performs several operations:
- Single Click – Initiates a manual sync (manual and immediate data transfer)
- Double Click – Activates BLE device settings update
- Press and Hold for 4 Seconds – Bluetooth® Pairing Mode. When you are pairing your device in the device set-up process, you release the button after pressing for 4 seconds and when then ‘LED Indication’ light flashes
- Press and Hold for 8 Seconds – This performs a Hard Reset. The ‘LED Indication’ light will flash 4 times.